Well, I went to take a shower after playing some Battlefield BC2. I was in a pretty cheerful and happy mood oddly enough. I got out of the shower and started to dry my hair.

Next thing I know, I hear this KAPOW sound and a part of the wire exploded and sparks flew everywhere. I quickly threw the hair dryer away from myself and it landed on the carpet where it started to flame. Luckily once I unplugged the dryer the fire stopped.

I tried cleaning as much of the soot off the carpet but I’m afraid the rest of it is burnt. I might be able to try and clip off the charred parts and then try to scrub the rest off with a solvent. RIP Hair Dryer, you dirty assassin.